hey, how you been?

Okay, if you can handle a very low stakes blog, dare I say a NO STAKES blog, I'm going to post something once a week, maybe more. It'll usually be, as the name suggests, old mp3s I grabbed back in the day, be it from other blogs, sites dedicated to specific music and styles, or obscurities from slsk and whatnot. The metadata has been wiped from most of these files, but I'm trying to make sure I use the original files whenever possible, so the bitrate and quality might be low sometimes, but that's just how it is. Also, some stuff might not be here forever, so grab it as soon as you can. I'm not trying to compete with streaming, so most of what will be posted here is probably not officially available for streaming or purchase, but I'm sure some content owners will want their crap removed as quickly as possible, no matter how forgotten it is. Now I've just gotta go find that demo the DFA did for Britney Spears. I know I've got it around here somewhere...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lisa Lisa & C+C Music Factory

there's a message in my alpha bits. it says oooooooo.

REALLY OLD BOOTLEGS! PART TWO