scatterbrain coalition - the groover

I made this years ago, living in Wellington, Ohio and playing around with settings in SoundForge after cutting enough from a remix of Come to Butthead to make a perfect loop. Yes, Come to Butthead, that Butthead.

I wanted to make music, but I didn't have a keyboard or any other equipment, so I tried making my own mixes from music I loved. I didn't do much, and most of it wouldn't probably be considered music, but it was fun. This though, it was the main loop from a hidden track on the Beavis and Butthead Experience CD. It was a remix of the aforementioned Come to Butthead with Positive K trying to bestow knowledge on the two Bs. I LOVE this beat, so I made this remix of sorts.

Regarding the artist name, I wanted to call my group, whether it was just me or anyone else, the scatterbain coalition, as I thought it was a funny sounding name and I'm a scatterbrain sometimes. We would've empowered scatterbrains internationally! Ha ha.

Anyway, if you enjoy this, thanks. And most of what will be featured here won't be by my, so don't worry, I'm not going to get truly self-indulgent on your asses.

scatterbrain coalition - the groover

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lisa Lisa & C+C Music Factory

there's a message in my alpha bits. it says oooooooo.

REALLY OLD BOOTLEGS! PART TWO