Announcement Time

So, as it's been exactly one month since my last post, I think it's time I laid it all out there. This blog is coming to an end in the very near future. I'm going to leave the posts up a little while longer, but I'll eventually delete the links (maybe most of the links but leave a few special ones active) and maybe the vaguer posts, since they won't make sense without the links. With that said, there will be one more secret vinyl download I'll be sharing here, and that should appear before the end of the week. After that, I'm planning on trading mixtapes with people around the world. That's not to say that they're explicitly cassette-based mixtapes, but the basic idea of making a mix for someone and sending it to them through the traditional mail. These mixes can be on cassette, cdr, usb stick, whatever, though I'll be making sure that myself and whomever is trading with me are getting formats they can play and work with. I'm not going to send someone without a tape deck a cassette to listen to, at least not unless they asked me to, and if that were the case I'd make sure to give it to them in a format they could enjoy. If this is something you'd be interested in doing, drop me a line either in the comments, on Twitter or by email. If you don't have my email, without making it too obvious to any bots, it's unheard78 AT gmail DOT com. If you have any other questions, just let me know, I'll be around, I'm just done blogging for the time being. Thanks for being a reader of my stuff and that final secret vinyl post will be up sometime this week. I promise, it's a good one.


Dave3

Comments

  1. What can I say except THANK YOU. I enjoy the music and your writing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lisa Lisa & C+C Music Factory

there's a message in my alpha bits. it says oooooooo.

REALLY OLD BOOTLEGS! PART TWO